hg S’enregistrer Geek-Team

Geek-Team Index du Forum

hg Forum d'aide et de détente en Informatique
hg
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
I have a fun one in regards to Windows 95?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> GeekTeam -> Une question en Informatique Par ici
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
Ryan Caleb
Nouveau

Masculin

Posté le: Lun 18 Sep - 08:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: I have a fun one in regards to Windows 95? Répondre en citant

hii,
   I'll set the scene, the scene is me moving home and finding a 1996 Panasonic CF-25 laptop that isn't working. Now, I love to mess about with older stuff because its just that little bit more challenging.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, I fixed it and it ran Windows 95, I wiped it out of the goodness of my heart as it appeared to used to belong to a Gas company. I've re-installed windows 95 with a shady ISO but my own Product Key, I've installed the drivers and everything works beautifully. Now comes along the issue:

So in the midst of moving house I thought I'd give the optical drive a whirl and stick on a CD, I opened up the CD Player software that comes with Windows 95 and it worked perfectly, however Windows Explorer no longer sees any data on the disk but does recognise its there, I've tried multiple CD's but according to Explorer, they are all blank. Weirdly enough, I am still able to use the CD player software to play songs.

I have tried ending the CD Player process using CTRL-ALT-DEL, and even gone to the lengths of re-installing the drivers for the optical drive but still no luck.

If I were to have it a guess, I would imagine that something on the software side of things between the CD Player software and Windows Explorer are clashing but I cant for the life of me figure out what.

Thanks!
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References:  https://www.computerforum.com/threads/i-have-a-fun-one-in-regards-to-windows-95.242326/

B2B Advertising

Publicité

Posté le: Lun 18 Sep - 08:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> GeekTeam -> Une question en Informatique Par ici Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation