hg S’enregistrer Geek-Team

Geek-Team Index du Forum

hg Forum d'aide et de détente en Informatique
hg
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
Where do start with embedded video?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Video
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
Ryan Caleb
Nouveau

Masculin

Posté le: Mer 18 Oct - 07:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Where do start with embedded video? Répondre en citant

My brother recently asked me how difficult it would be to design a product that could continually record fairly low quality video and store the last few hours in some form of internal memory. I have never done any development with video before. Where would be a good place to start my design?

Do you have any suggestions for an MCU?
What would be the best camera type to use to keep the project as simple as possible?

What format would be best to store the video in?

Would I need a video codec or is that only need for a device that supports playback? This device would probably just need to be able to transfer the video to a PC for playback.

Any insight you can offer would be much appreciated!

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
https://www.videomaker.com/forum/topic/where-do-start-with-embedded-video

integrated marketing examples

Publicité

Posté le: Mer 18 Oct - 07:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation