hg S’enregistrer Geek-Team

Geek-Team Index du Forum

hg Forum d'aide et de détente en Informatique
hg
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
A new Age old question: 720p vs 1080i for streaming

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Video
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
Ryan Caleb
Nouveau

Masculin

Posté le: Mer 18 Oct - 07:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: A new Age old question: 720p vs 1080i for streaming Répondre en citant

I work for a primarily online college and seminary, and I have been trying to get the best "bang for my buck" image-wise while keeping file size as small as possible. At first I was recording/editing in 720p/30 but now I am recording in 1080p/30 and editing in 720p/30 to give the best image for file size. I am getting great images so far, but I have been researching interlaced footage and while it may not be the best thing in the world for the average videographer, I was wondering if it would fit my needs ( Yes I know that 1080i/60 is fields not frames per second and the differences between progressive and interlaced.).
My question is can i get a smaller file size with same resolution as108p/30(fr) at 1080i/60(fi). Yes technically 60 fields interlaced is only half the pixels of an image at 1/60th of a second, but effectively it should have the same resolution per second as 30 progressive frames (1/30th of a second). Since broadcast tv used 1080i/60 in place of 720p/30 due to bandwidth restrictions, would that mean that I could get a 1080 resolution for cheap in terms of file size or would it still be the same file size as 1080p/30 due to same amount of pixels?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
https://www.videomaker.com/forum/topic/a-new-age-old-question-720p-vs-1080i-for-streaming-0

B2B Marketing

Publicité

Posté le: Mer 18 Oct - 07:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation