hg S’enregistrer Geek-Team

Geek-Team Index du Forum

hg Forum d'aide et de détente en Informatique
hg
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
I'm a solo game dev, and I want to make a sci-fi comedy cons

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Jeux en ligne
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
Ryan Caleb
Nouveau

Masculin

Posté le: Ven 13 Oct - 08:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: I'm a solo game dev, and I want to make a sci-fi comedy cons Répondre en citant

Okay...so, I've noticed how funny science fiction is seeing a resurgence with TV and movies ( The Orville, Guardians of the Galaxy, etc ). But there's barely any representation of this genre in video games. I'm looking to change this as best I as I can.

If anything, this is something that's got to involve a full team, not just me. But for now all I can do is experiment with Blender and Unity.

The most difficult thing with writing a medical case study is to decide what it should contain, and how detailed it should be. Should you include all the symptoms, or only those on which your diagnosis is based?

All I can say about my game is that I want it to have character creation at the beginning from one of twelve species ( including humans ), and the player goes on from there to complete a tedious main quest. There's supposed to be humor and funny elements of everything from the combat to dialogue to side quests. 

I feel like this could work if it was on platforms like the One and PS4. Not giving anything else away, as it's still just an idea in my head. So any advice?

Publicité

Posté le: Ven 13 Oct - 08:23 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Jeux en ligne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation