hg S’enregistrer Geek-Team

Geek-Team Index du Forum

hg Forum d'aide et de détente en Informatique
hg
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
Slow Internet after Installing Graphics Card

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> GeekTeam -> Astuces et Aide Toute vos question en Informatique c'est par ici
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
Ryan Caleb
Nouveau

Masculin

Posté le: Mar 10 Oct - 13:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Slow Internet after Installing Graphics Card Répondre en citant

Hey guys,

Finally, after 2 months of research, phone calls, asking friends, family members, ect... I'm hear to ask the ones who I should of asked a long time ago...

For the past couple of months I've been running into some problems with my desktop. Before, I purchased the desktop I was using a HP Pavilion laptop for awhile. Then, decided to run a second monitor HP 2211x with the laptop. Which, worked great for a few months and then started lagging. So, I decided to invest in a more powerful machine a desktop ASUS PowerSpec B728 with an Intel Core i7-6700 Processor 3.40Hz with the HP 2211x monitor. It worked great!

Then, I decided to invest in 2 -24" Samsung LED SD300 Monitors to run them vertically. The lag came back, due to the dual monitor setup? I guess. So, I went for another leap by purchasing an XFX Radeon RX 470 4gb Graphics Card. Which, started off super smooth. Seeing how perfect everything was running, no lag, no stutter, just complete smoothness I couldn't believe my eyes, it was a huge burst of relief of serotonin into my brain hehe, what a feeling. Then, of course I began to witness slow internet!

So, the only issue I'm having is slow internet. The lagging was only occurring, while I was playing online poker (the only program I use the computer for). Which, the graphics card worked wonders on the lag issues BUT unfortunately for some odd reason ever since I installed the graphics card, my internet has been running terrible.

It's hard to believe I need something else other then the graphics card. The only other thing that comes to mind is a Power Supply, maybe?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References :
https://www.computerforum.com/threads/slow-internet-after-installing-graphi…

product promotion videos

Publicité

Posté le: Mar 10 Oct - 13:36 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> GeekTeam -> Astuces et Aide Toute vos question en Informatique c'est par ici Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation