hg S’enregistrer Geek-Team

Geek-Team Index du Forum

hg Forum d'aide et de détente en Informatique
hg
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
A pokemon suddenly evolved by it self? Can this really happe

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Jeux en ligne
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
Ryan Caleb
Nouveau

Masculin

Posté le: Mar 3 Oct - 19:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: A pokemon suddenly evolved by it self? Can this really happe Répondre en citant

So yesterday I was trying to take a Gym and I had some trouble with it, and thought I should post something about it. Strange things happened you see and I got the notion not everything was alright, however I changed my mind while I was walking home when something even more strange happened. 

I cought one of those beaver-thingy creatures spawning everywhere. As the catch-resault came up on my display the beaverthingy thing exploaded. It evolved into a Ditto =0

I know there are things like critical catch and it's very rare. To bad my Ditto was only a decent pokemon and not good in battle, probably very low IV and it only had about 150 cp. One would think - if this is a rare ocation that I atleast should get something worthy. 

However, I siad this to some people who are more nerdy than me about it and they haven't heard about it, so I thought I'll ask in the community instead. 

Oh, and the strange thing that happened before was that on the last round taking down the gym, I got continiously error and was kicked out. I tried many times and even restarted my phone. In the end I was able to kick out the last pokemons. I noticed someone else in the battle and thought I'd had help with a fellow team-member. I got the "Greate job you've taken down the Gym" message. But when I was to put my pokemon in the Gym, someone from the Yellow team had already taken possetion of it? 

I've read that others suspect spoofers trying to "defend" the gym and are somehow managin to disturb the battles. Dont know if there's any proof of this, but I surely got the feeling something like that was up while trying to take the gym down.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References :
http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/90031/t2261374-pokemon-suddenly-evolved-by-self-this-really-happen/

Medical Device Marketing

Publicité

Posté le: Mar 3 Oct - 19:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Jeux en ligne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation