hg S’enregistrer Geek-Team

Geek-Team Index du Forum

hg Forum d'aide et de détente en Informatique
FAQ FAQ Rechercher Rechercher Membres Membres Groupes Groupes Profil Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Messages Privés Connexion Connexion
Whats changed guys?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Jeux en ligne
hg Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant   hd
Auteur Message
Ryan Caleb

Posté le: Mar 3 Oct - 19:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Whats changed guys? Répondre en citant

I have not played this game since the update when Niantic totally changed the gyms. Just wondered whats changed since this time? Do you still have to return to gyms every few hours to feed your pokes? Is there any other changes since i left. Im asking because i got a invite back today by niantic but i dont trust them with this game.
I left because i hated the new changes and even though niantic introduced new pokes it was not enough to lure me back. The gyms were my best part of the game, they gave me the reason to upgrade my pokes as far as possible. When i put my maxed out pokes in gyms and they were rubbish it just totally destroyed the game for me. The gyms were better before the update in my opinion as it was a challenge getting rid of all the cheats and their Blissey's. 
Would love the gyms to be the same as before without the feeding rubbish but keep the daily battle thing where a poke hatches out a egg and you battle to keep it. Oh and if you put a big poke in its hard as hell to get out, which sounds fair to me.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References :

Product Ads 

Posté le: Mar 3 Oct - 19:54 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
bg bd
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Geek-Team Index du Forum -> Multimédia -> Jeux en ligne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation